Here are a few questions to resolve as you move towards your 2012 goals.
1. Who or what have I been tolerating that I must stop?
2. Who or what have I been avoiding that I must face?
3. Who or what have I been blaming that I must release or stop?
4. What blame, shame or guilt must I release now to get on with my life and goals?
5. And finally… what am I committed to in my life and from myself this year?
Answer these questions, pay attention to the answers, then take appropriate actions immediately.
Delaying action is a stall tactic you must override and overcome.
You can do it. I have total faith in you and your abilities.
This valuable resource was sent to me by my friend John Assaraf.
Leave Your Comments
Powered by Facebook Comments